In collaboration with edX and UCX, I am offering a MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses) on Human-Robot Interaction. The Professional Certificate in Human-Robot Interaction consists of two courses that start on September 1st 2021. You will learn:
- The latest research information on Human-Robot Interaction and research methods in the subject area.
- How robots work and how to design one
- What the various forms of Human-Robot Interaction are, including spatial, verbal and non-verbal
- How robots manage emotions
- The practical applications of robots and their role in society
Introduction to Human-Robot Interaction
The Introduction to Human-Robot Interaction course provides a broad overview of the multidisciplinary topics central to modern Human-Robot Interaction research and introduces all the relevant background concepts; describing how robots work, how to design them, and the specifics of spatial and non-verbal interaction.
Methods and Application in Human-Robot Interaction
The Methods and Application in Human-Robot Interaction course continues to explore the multidisciplinary topics central to modern Human-Robot Interaction research and looks at the role that robots may play in our society; investigating the real world application areas such as: learning, healthcare, personal assistants, and transport.