This is the list of courses I teach:
- HITD602 – Human Interface Technology – Design and Evaluation
- HITD690 – Thesis in Human Interface Technology
- HITD790 – Human Interface Technology PhD
- DATA476 – Information Is Beautiful
- MBAM604 – Data Informed Strategy
- Professional Certificate in Human-Robot Interaction
- Master Courses
- Bachelor Courses
Thesis of students I supervised:
- Andriy Bondarev (2002). Design of an emotion management system for a home robot. Master, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven.
- Friso Geerlings, Peter Heijms and Martijn Oorschot (2001). iMusic – Web enabled Internet Radio. Eindhoven University of Technology.
- Marcel Verbunt (2008). Sensing senses for decubitus prevention. Master, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Ryan Walker (2012). Poi Poi Revolution: A real-time feedback training system for object manipulation.
- Natalie Eustace (2013). Biological Realistic Education Technology (BRET)
- Tuomas Höylä (2014). Evaluation of academic funding system by simulation
- Kunal Gupta(2015). Wearable Tools for Affective Remote Collaboration
- Charles Smart (2015). An arrangement of tablets for supporting collaborative learning
- Richi Jose (2015). A comparative study of using Augmented Reality interfaces for vehicle navigation
- Jonathan Wong (2015). Gesture based interactions for augmented virtual mirrors
- Joshua Chen (2016). Augmenting immersive cinematic experience/scene with user body visualization
- Yue Xiang (2016). Augmented Reality Interface for Supporting Remote Insurance Claim Assessment
- Bhuvaneswari Sarupuri (2016). Enhancing depth cues with AR visualization for forklift operation assistance in warehouse
- Qi Min Ser (2016). User-centred redesign of a speech research database web interface and its associated app.
- Helen Figg (2017). Measurement of Patient Anxiety in MRI – Comparing VR Simulation to a Questionnaire
- Arifah Addison (2019). Robots and Racism: Examining Racial Bias towards Robots
PHD students I supervise:
- Dwain Allan
- Kelly Yao Lu
- Simon Dai