QuickTime VR is a photorealistic cross-platform virtual reality technology that makes it possible to explore places and objects as if you were really there. At the intersection of commercial photography and new media technology, QuickTime VR moves the photographic image from the flat, 2D world into a more immersive experience, complete with 3D imagery and interactive components. Below you find the summary of my QTVR projects. Many people have created tutorials, guides and overviews about QTVR. Please check out my link section for helpful addresses.
You need to install QuickTime to be able to see and interact with the movies. Feel free to send me an email.
- The Groninger Museum
- Calella de Palafrugell, Costa Brave, Spain
- Panoramas of Tuscany
- The Temples of Egypt
- Parks in California
- Technical University of Eindhoven
- The Evoluon – A conference center in Eindhoven, Holland
- LEGO – A little submarine
- Apples QTVR page
- International QuickTime VR Association (IQTVRA)
- Tips and tricks
- Ken Turkowski QTVR’s authoring tips
- James Rigg’s Guide to panoramas
- Apple’s guide to QTVR authoring software